Best reviews of Lowepro Pro Runner 450 AW DSLR Backpack (Black)
- All Weather AW Cover protects camera and gear from the elements
- Dedicated laptop compartment fits up to a 17″ notebook computer
- Hideaway Tripod Mount with foldout holder, cam lock buckles and straps to secure a compact tripod or monopod to the front of the backpack; top cam lock buckle and strap tucks into pocket when not in use
- Discreet front pocket offers quick access to and organization for personal items like a light jacket, cell phone, MP3 player and camera manual.
- Fits a DSLR with attached lens (up to 300mm f/2.8) plus 4-6 lenses/flash and accessories; up to a 17″ widescreen laptop; tripod or monopod; personal items
The Pro Runner 350 AW and 450 AW DSLR backpacks delivers a compact, streamlined and urban-inspired solution for pro photographers and photojournalists who carry their gear through crowded airports and busy city streets. This feature-filled design fits a DSLR with attached lens up to a pro-sized body with grip and attached lens (450 AW), laptop, tripod and multiple accessories, plus a few personal items, in a highly organized pack. From its fully padded interior to it’s patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover, the Pro Runner AW thoroughly safeguards valuable gear. Each pack includes: a Hideaway Tripod Mount system; rainflap lids; SlipLock attachment loops; multiple storage pockets; memory card pockets; and more.