Get the best price for GraLab Model 300, 60 Minute Photography and Darkroom Timer, 7-1/2″ Length x 7-1/2″ Width x 2-1/2″ Height
- 60-minute timer has 6.5″ face (Diameter), with luminous numerals, dial, and hands for enhanced visibility in darkrooms
- Two hands for setting by minutes, seconds, or a combination of minutes and seconds
- Two outlets for automatic switching between enlarger or printer and safety light
- Electric motor provides + or – .015% accuracy
- Nonconductive plastic case with rubber base pads help protect against impact, chemicals, moisture, and electrical shock
GraLab Model 300 photography and darkroom 60-minute timer has a 6.5” face (Diameter), with luminous numerals, dial, and hands for enhanced visibility in darkrooms, two hands for dual settings, and two outlets for automatic switching between an enlarger or printer and a safety light. Two hands allow the timer to be set by minutes for film processing, or seconds for enlarging, or a combination of minutes and seconds. The Model 300 timer has a 600-watt capacity for operation with most film processing equipment. The electric motor provides + or – .015% accuracy. The timer has a nonconductive plastic case and rubber base pads to help protect against impact, chemicals, moisture, and electrical shock, with a recessed handle for easy gripping, and keyholes for wall mounting. The timer has an automatic alarm with adjustable volume. Electromechanical timers are commonly used in laboratory, darkroom, restaurant, manufacturing, and sporting event settings.
The GraLab Model 300 timer has 6.5” face (Diameter), measures 7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5 inches (H x W x D), and weighs 3.0 lb. (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) The Model 300 meets Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC) product safety standards, and has a limited one-year warranty.
GraLab manufactures electromechanical timers. The company, headquartered in Centerville, OH, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2000 standards.